 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2656
2655  |  2657
Subject:
Has anyone made or has made plans to make this part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 18:04:44 GMT

I'm in need of a part.  It can be found in almost all of the Life on Mars sets
(such as set #7311) as well as the AT-ST.  It's the 1 x 2 locking hinge brick
with 1 finger on one end and 2 on the other, but has no studs.

I'm afraid this is the best picture I could find (without doing a REALLY heavy
search)
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/Main.jpg

The brick I'm looking for is what makes up the dragon's "fingers."  Anyone know
if this part exists?  Anyone want to make the part?

Thanks,
--Anthony