 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2648
2647  |  2649
Subject:
Going for 6643 - flex-system connector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 01:43:21 GMT

Hi,

I've been looking for this part and can't find it, so I've decided to take
the plunge and have a go at my first DAT piece. I'm using Mlcad with piece 44
Technic Connector Toggle Joint Smooth as the base. I've completed about
25-30% of the piece (by my own estimation, and there is stuff left that I
have no clue how to do, i.e. rounded edges). I'll get to it. In any case, I
thought I'd post this announcement to let you guys know and maybe get some
word of advice.

Many thanks,

Miguel