 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2647
Re: NEW PART: 6064.dat Plant [Aquazone] Bush
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 18:18:09 GMT

Thanks, "Dirtman",

I have very little spare time, so it is great that you took the time to do this for me.
Yes, I agree that there is not enough LDraw flora, but hey don't blame me. I think I have
contributed to 10 of the 14 'plant' hits in partsref, and I have vague plants, sorry
plans :o) to make the part referenced to at www.peeron.com as "x8: Plant 1 x 1 x 2/3 with
3 Large Leaves". It's just that I for the moment haven't yet figured out a strategy for
making the leaves.

Thanks again,
/Tore

Dirtman wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
Thanks for pointing my mistake out. Here's a fixed version. Line wrapping is
AFAK not my fault but more likely your browser's(?) If there are not too many
wrapped lines, perhaps you can fix them by hand in Notepad or any text editor
you like?

Tore, I fixed the wrapped lines in a text editor.  Great Part, by the way!
Not enough flora in the ldraw libray in my opinion.  I hope the other part
in this "bush" series is on the way ;oD

Below (and in the [DAT] link) you will find the "unwrapped" version.  I'm
posting this in hopes it will help find a solution to the line-wrapping
gremlins.

I posted this using my Internet Explorer 5.5 browser, uploading the dat as a
file rather than as a body of text.

Hope This Helps!

Dirtman

0 Plant Bush