 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2646
    Re: NEW PART: 6064.dat Plant [Aquazone] Bush —Allen Romberg
   (...) Tore, I fixed the wrapped lines in a text editor. Great Part, by the way! Not enough flora in the ldraw libray in my opinion. I hope the other part in this "bush" series is on the way ;oD Below (and in the [DAT] link) you will find the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: NEW PART: 6064.dat Plant [Aquazone] Bush —Tore Eriksson
   Thanks, "Dirtman", I have very little spare time, so it is great that you took the time to do this for me. Yes, I agree that there is not enough LDraw flora, but hey don't blame me. I think I have contributed to 10 of the 14 'plant' hits in (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)