 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2639
Re: 890, 892 and 894 (?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 17:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Also, I am not sure if the "Roadsign Clip-on 2 X 2 Square" is #894, but
since there is no 894 yet and 890 and 892 exist, I guess this must be
either 888 or 894?

Probably not.  I don't have my notes handy, but I'm guessing that entire
range of numbers is reserved for John's use in the future.

So the (temporary, three-digit) number for the square sign will depend
on who authors it.

Steve