 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2631
2630  |  2632
Subject:
890, 892 and 894 (?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 08:09:21 GMT

Hi all,

While making the "Roadsign Clip-on 2 X 2 Square", as seen in the AT-ST,
I just used the 890 (and 892) by John VanZwieten and discovered 2 gaps
in the clips in suppart models 890s01 and 892s01.

They are in lines:
- 52 and 84 in 890s01
- 31 and 64 in 892s01

I colored them blue in the following posts.

At y=4 there should be two identical quadrilaterals, colored green in

I will submit the new parts and subparts (with right colors :-) to
parts@ldraw.org.

Also, I am not sure if the "Roadsign Clip-on 2 X 2 Square" is #894, but
since there is no 894 yet and 890 and 892 exist, I guess this must be
either 888 or 894?

Greetingz...

Sjaacko