 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2534
    Quiet here? —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello, Maybe its only me but I think it got quiet here the last weeks... I think now it is a very bad situation for people who normally like to author new parts but there is hardly a status or date know when finally the parts are released or voted (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)