 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2534
2533  |  2535
Subject:
Quiet here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:44:44 GMT

Hello,

Maybe its only me but I think it got quiet here the last weeks...
I think now it is a very bad situation for people who normally like to
author new parts but
there is hardly a status or date know when finally the parts are released or
voted for or whatever else.

I think this is frustrating in some kind... and bad for the LDraw communtiy
too because LDraw is expanded and supported by the part authors at least.

I have got the feeling there will be at least another half year until a new
part voting and releasing system is worked out and implemented. I admit I am
impatient but the last update has been more than 7 month ago and there are
almost 400?? new or updated parts waiting in the row to get voted for!!!

It would be cool to give a status of the part voting project to the
communtiy at least every other week.
I think there has been offered a lot of help to get this on its way!???????
So.. where is the problem?

Greetings,

Carsten