 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2520
  Re: Updated part: Tile 2x2 with Explorien Pattern

(...) In general, it's OK for me. I never mind someone coming up with better versions of files I did. And this file looks better than the original! But (also in general), BMP2DAT is not the way to go with patterns. DAT just doesn't handle raster (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Updated part: Tile 2x2 with Explorien Pattern  [DAT]

(...) I agree with Steve. This Exploriens tile is better than the first one. But vectorized (coordinate-based) patterns display better than rasterized (pixel-based) ones. That is why I still have not completed my road sign "highway marker" pattern. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cp0pctkavlnu27v...4ax.com... (...) silver (...) Yes. I will look forward to that. Generally I am agreeing with you. I really would like to be able to create in a verctor based program (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)