 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2469
  Re: Anybody working on a real 30366?  [DAT]

Hey Jay, I have seen a better looking version of that file at www.overlordempire.com . I attatched the file for you just in case. BTW, have you gotten my emails lately? Later, Scott 0 Windscreen 3 x 6 x 5 Domed 0 Name: 30366.dat 0 WRITE Author: (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Anybody working on a real 30366?

(...) Yeah I've gotten your e-mail but I've been very busy (work work work I'm pretty stressed out). Expect my DAT's to come your way soon ;) Thanks for the link, it gave me some great extra files. Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Anybody working on a real 30366?

Anytime bud, take care of yourself! And take your time :) Later, Scott (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)