 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2471
Re: Anybody working on a real 30366?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 05:54:03 GMT

Anytime bud, take care of yourself!  And take your time :)

Later,

Scott

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jay Cal writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ronald Scott Moody writes:
Hey Jay, I have seen a better looking version of that file at
www.overlordempire.com .  I attatched the file for you just in case.  BTW, have
you gotten my emails lately?

Later,

Scott

Yeah I've gotten  your e-mail but I've been very busy (work work work I'm
pretty stressed out). Expect my DAT's to come your way soon ;)
Thanks for the link, it gave me some great extra files.

Greetz,
Jay