 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2444
Re: Looking for part: Bar 6.5L with (flange?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:31:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tony Hafner wrote:

This part is used as an antenna stand on <set:6516>.  I believe that it is
also used as a signpost for current-style road signs, though I'm not
certain.  Has anyone done this part for LDraw?  Geometrically, it's an
extremely simple piece... I think I could whip it up in 10 minutes, which is
why I'm surprised I can't find it anywhere.

I'm not surprised -- it's hard to find (not to be confused with "not
available in any store").

It's part 4095, "Town Umbrella Stand Small".

Ah, I see it now.  Yeesh, what a name... you're not kidding about "hard to
find".

On the brighter side, my orientation and insertion point choices were
exactly matched by the existing piece- I swapped the new part in and didn't
need to change anything else.

That's one less non-standard piece on the model.

Thanks, Steve!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com