 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2436
2435  |  2437
Subject:
I need to see a man about a horse...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 03:49:17 GMT

It seems that I got lucky with a search on Google...

http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/horse.htm Have a few Lego DAT Horses

and

http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Antikken/Romerriget/Circus_Maximus/ has a
statue that I plan to modify a bit...

Royce

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001 03:19:01 GMT, "Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Royce Fay writes:

Does anyone have a Horse DAT?

IIRC, Tore was working on the three parts (the Head,
the Left Half of the Body, and the Right Half of the Body)
for the Horse.

Franklin