 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2409
Re: Container Box 2 x 2 x 2 Door with Slot Star Wars Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 01:23:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John VanZwieten writes:
Here you go.  You should check out Steve Bliss' LDraw Add-On, which has a very • handy inline function.  I also removed the 0 Step
lines.  Good job on the part.

Thanks!  I will try the Add-On.  I only put the Steps in there to help out
during adding the stuff to it.  Just made it easier to keep track of what I was
doing.  My brain was beginning to fry :)

Later,

Scott