 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2404
    Container Box 2 x 2 x 2 Door with Slot Star Wars Pattern —Ronald Scott Moody
   I took the Rebel Symbol from the 3068p101 and then added all the other stuff. So, you need two files for this (unless a person that has the tallent can re-doo the symbol part, I will try maybe) to work. I put it in my '/s' directory to keep it out (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        (canceled) —John VanZwieten

        Re: Container Box 2 x 2 x 2 Door with Slot Star Wars Pattern —John VanZwieten
   Here you go. You should check out Steve Bliss' LDraw Add-On, which has a very handy inline function. I also removed the 0 Step lines. Good job on the part. 0 Container Box 2 x 2 x 2 Door with Slot Star Wars Pattern 0 Name: 4346p101.dat 0 Author: (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Container Box 2 x 2 x 2 Door with Slot Star Wars Pattern —Ronald Scott Moody
   (...) handy inline function. I also removed the 0 Step (...) Thanks! I will try the Add-On. I only put the Steps in there to help out during adding the stuff to it. Just made it easier to keep track of what I was doing. My brain was beginning to fry (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)