 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2385
    Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator —Lee Gaiteri
   (...) Interesting... I never noticed the part numbers before. On the cat, all I can see is some writing in the stud hole underneath: (c) LEGO 1 07 That 7 might be a 1; it's very hard to tell because it's at the very edge. However 1 07 as far as I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator —Chris Dee
   (...) Sounds like this is not the part number. Many parts have numbers of the form "n nn" or "n-nn" which probably refer to indivudual sites within the injection mould. Only the larger ones have room to include the TLC part number, typically in the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)