 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 238
    tap part number —Bart Titulaer
   Hi, Jonathan send me yesterday this unofficial part, I've completed it. Tore Eriksson was and is the author (I should have asked you, but I saw it yesterday evening after I had finished it. I thought Jonathan was the original author), I think the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: tap part number —John VanZwieten
   The tap base needs edgelines where the handle meets the faucet, and at the base. -John Van Bart Titulaer <b.m.titulaer@phys.tue.nl> wrote in message news:FEur7M.Fpx@lugnet.com... (...) yesterday (...) author), I (...) yesterday, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)