 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2329
  New Part: 2610.dat Minifig Lifevest

Dear Listers, At last I finished this tiny but tricky part. I won't attach dat file because it is more than 120 Kbytes. Instead, I have uploaded it to Brickshelf. (URL) you can find some test pictures there: a happy minifig wearing his brand new (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part: 2610.dat Minifig Lifevest

Dear List, Without offending anybody, I kindly ask you to have a glance on this part in order to get some feedback. Although I tried to make it as perfect as I could, but the part author gurus surely will have valuable comments on it. After that I'd (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part: 2610.dat Minifig Lifevest

Hi, I saw your original post, and looked at the images you posted. They looked fine. As far as the DAT file being so large, according to the "\parts" directory on my PC's hard drive, your files isn't the absolute largest; that honor went to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)