 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 231
Re: new part: baseplate 32 x 32 raised with ramp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:38:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jonathan Wilson writes:

the only thing this part is missing is the rounded edges which i have no
imediate plans to do as they are not essential for the use of the part.

I don't think it is necessary to round the edges.  Besides, the first version
did not have rounded edges on the pit.

0 Baseplate 32 x 32 Raised with Ramp (needs work)
0 Name: 2552.dat
0 Author: Jonathan Wilson
0 Unofficial Element

Some lines that need fixing:
When looking at it from above, the edges are angled, not straight.  From the
sides, the recessed corners don't seem to be at the same angle as the sides of
the raised plate.

Keep up the good work!

Jeff
- "She attacked right in the middle of your monologue!"