 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2295
    neck-mark for 973 files —Franklin W. Cain
   Steve, Have you received updated DAT files for all of the minifig torso patterns, yet, for the change in how we do the neck-marks? If not, which ones still need to be changed? Did I ever offer this suggestion, that instead of hard-coding the actual (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: neck-mark for 973 files —Chris Dee
   (...) I sent fixes for all the currently released torsos to Steve in November 2000 and the revised 973s01.dat has a commented out section indicating how the neck mark should be coded, just as it does for the fron/rear faces - viz. 0 Uncomment for (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)