 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2295
2294  |  2296
Subject:
neck-mark for 973 files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:41:09 GMT

Steve,

Have you received updated DAT files for all
of the minifig torso patterns, yet,
for the change in how we do the neck-marks?

If not, which ones still need to be changed?

Did I ever offer this suggestion, that instead
of hard-coding the actual neck-mark as a partial
cylinder, we use a subfile (let's say "s\973s02.dat")
for the neck-mark, thus eliminating any possible
mistakes in the size of the neck-marks included?
(Remember that I, for one, wasn't certain whether
these neck-marks should be 1-4 cylinders or 1-2 cylinders.)

Thanks,
Franklin