 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2292
    Floating optional lines on 977 Minifig hand —Don Heyse
   Last night was toying with some minifig dat files I created with the nifty leocad minifig modeler when I spotted what looked like some bad type 5 lines on the hands. So I loaded just part 977 into l3lab and zoomed in. Sure enough, when you spin the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Floating optional lines on 977 Minifig hand —Chris Dee
   (...) This just demonstrates how useful L3Lab is as a checker, and how difficult it was to check parts before. I think the ability for it to show all type 5 lines was something Lars put in at my request - thanks, the effort has been shown to be (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Floating optional lines on 977 Minifig hand —Chris Dee
   (...) Fixing the incorrect type 5 line was quick, but I discovered several other errors with the part, which I have also fixed - missing type 2 lines (including the intersection between the "wrist" and the "hand"), non-planar quads, bad vertex (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)