 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2293
Re: Floating optional lines on 977 Minifig hand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:00:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Don Heyse writes:
Last night was toying with some minifig dat files I created with
the nifty leocad minifig modeler when I spotted what looked like
some bad type 5 lines on the hands.  So I loaded just part 977 into
l3lab and zoomed in.  Sure enough, when you spin the hand around with
the ctrl key down you can see a type 5 line floating around above the
surface.  I think I have the most recent part updates.

Would any of the talented part authors out there like to fix this?
If not, I suppose I could give it a try, but I'm really very slow at
parts work.

Don

This just demonstrates how useful L3Lab is as a checker, and how difficult it
was to check parts before. I think the ability for it to show all type 5 lines
was something Lars put in at my request - thanks, the effort has been shown to
be worthwhile.

I'll give Leonardo Zide the chance to fix his own part, but we don't see a
response from him this shouldn't take me more than a few minutes to fix.

Chris