 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2178
2177  |  2179
Subject:
submitting parts (was "Numbering of the Parts")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 03:14:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joseph Cardana writes:

Thanks!  In light of this new information, I'll need to redesignate
the 1x2 w/ 2 pins as part #30526.  Thanks again!!!

Posting DAT files here is good.  (I always like receiving feedback
myself.)  But, if you want to submit your DAT file into the next parts
update, you need to email it to Steve Bliss.  Send it to his "partsref"
address "at" "home.com" (splice these parts together, and change the "at"
accordingly...).  Also, to "claim" this part (and the part number),
and to let others know that you've done this part, send another message
to Tore Ericsson, so that he can update his parts tracker.

Hope this helps.  ;-)
Franklin