 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2151
  work-in-progress: pirate tri-corner hat  [DAT]

I'm not yet finished with this part, but I wanted to post what I've got so far, and solicit feedback. Bearing in mind that it's a work that's still "in progress", please LMKWYT. ;-) (Note that this DAT file uses the new primitive that I posted here: (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: work-in-progress: pirate tri-corner hat

(...) ("(URL) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)