 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2145
    Re: Arbitrary code (was Re: L3P Idea —Tore Eriksson
   Once again, I suggest we added TEXTURE as a 0-meta-command. This would solve a lot of issues, we could for example use TEXTURE RUBBER for differently coloured rubber parts as rubber bands, erasers, tyres... This way, it won't be POV-only, but all (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Arbitrary code (was Re: L3P Idea —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) My perspective is that of a user... POV renderings are wrong. *Any* solution that fixes my particular needs is good enough for me. That said, the most general solution may be the best, and embedding POV specific fragments may not be very (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)