 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2136
Re: Minifig Hair?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 08:08:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Emily Reese writes:
Dabbling into extra Lego CAD partslists, I've never seen any sorts of
hairpieces for minifigs...  Of course, I haven't exactly looked far and
wide, being my lazy self, but if anyone has any they can point me to, I'd be
obliged.

Thanks,
Emily

Sorry, Emily, they're not done yet. LCAD figs just have to keep their hats on
:-)

Chris