 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2041
Re: new lego-cad part: x474.dat, "Arm Piece with Towball and Stud"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:04:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain wrote:

As promised elsewhere
("http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=25272"),
here is the missing "bendy-arm" piece.

Please LMKWYT!  ;-)

Looks good.  Has TLC made variations on this part?  Seems like I recall
discussion of an older and a newer version, but I don't remember clearly
now.

(BTW, when I measured the "towball", its diameter
was "two plates thick", which would be 16 LDU.
It wasn't "two plates thick, minus the 'top lip'
of a 1x1 round plate", which would be 14 LDU.)

I'm not understanding where you're coming from with this comment.  All the
towball parts I checked have the towball sized to diameter = 16.  I didn't
take the time to closely check the towball socket parts.

Steve