 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2030
Re: New Part - x518 Cannon Pirate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:14:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Paul Easter writes:
Hi again!!!

I finished(?) this part a few weeks ago and didn't see where I posted it.
It is the cannon used in some pirate, armada, and Ninja sets.
I need some suggestions on category & keywords...

This needs the new 1-4rin12.dat primitive posted a few weeks ago.

Let me know if I need to change anything.

Picture available here;
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm#x518

Thank you,

Paul Easter

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (finished parts)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm (in process)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo2.htm (planned)

Looks good to me. Just a note though: Some of the pirate cannons i have in
my collection have a small "seal" or "coat of arms" on them in the form of
two crossed cannons inside a circle. I only have two cannons in my
collection that bare this symbol, and i believe it is found on the top side
of the part, right above the "fuse hole". Any way, i thought that the part
might look better in povray when it was rendered if it had this detail on
it. Other then that, IT LOOKS O.K. TO ME. :-)