 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1735
Re: Repost: 4150imp.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:16:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Matt Schild writes:
Let's try this with the web poster (I swear, it didn't exist until Mr. Bliss
mentioned it to me)

0 Tile  2 x  2 Round With Imperial Symbol
<snip>

I am not a parts author so I could be all wet, but I just checked this out,
and I still see what appear to possibly be errors. 5 "spokes" appear to have
"wide flat arrows" pointing out, but one does not. Is that correct?

(I don't have the part in front of me)

Also, several of arrows have tiny hints of black in the middle, rendered
with MLCad. Are you making these arrows by subtraction? That is, do you have
a big black surface on which you are placing gray shapes to subtract away?
Do you have any overlapping shapes in the arrows? It almost looks like there
are two parallelograms with a rectangle put on top and the black is leaking
out from the space between them.

My understanding is that all shapes should be made additively, right?

It also could be that MLCad isn't rendering right (version 1.9 is what I am
using)

++Lar