 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1726
  Can anyone tell me where to get a small UFO top saucer section?

Hi, I found the underside of a saucer section in the standard parts release, but I can't find the upper side. Can anyone tell me its name (if its in the standard release) or where I can get it? I know a .dat file exists for it because I've seen it (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Can anyone tell me where to get a small UFO top saucer section?

(...) I dunno about the official release but here's the mock-up I use: (URL) still isn't correct though Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Can anyone tell me where to get a small UFO top saucer section?

(...) I think Paul Easter is working on one, but I forget his address. Thankfully, he does a LOT of parts, and if you go to the Temporary Parts Tracker, you're sure to find a link to his site. P.S. I'm interested in saucer hulls too. Mike (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Can anyone tell me where to get a small UFO top saucer section?

(...) In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mike Cormier answered: (...) No, Parts Tracker sais Tim Romine is doing these parts now (he has taken over from Paul Easter) In the Temporary Parts Tracker, look for part numbers 30116 and 30117 to keep track on their (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)