 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1727
Re: Can anyone tell me where to get a small UFO top saucer section?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:40:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Brad Hamilton writes:
Hi,  I found the underside of a saucer section in the standard parts
release, but I can't find the upper side.  Can anyone tell me its name (if
its in the standard release) or where I can get it?

I know a .dat file exists for it because I've seen it in some MOC's.

thanks

I dunno about the official release but here's the mock-up I use:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/?n=213
It still isn't correct though
Greetz,
Jay