 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1697
    Does anyone have Paradisa style windows? —Brad Hamilton
   Hi, I'm new to LDRAW building. I noticed that there are no official Paradisa window parts. These include the 1x4x5 clear windows that curve at the top. These can be found in the Sand Dollar Cafe set. Alos, there are "corner" versions of these (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Does anyone have Paradisa style windows? —Brad Hamilton
   Jonathan Wilson pointed out that the straight varieties of these windows are available in the standard LDRAW parts collection under "panel." The corner type apparently don't exist. Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)