 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1707
Re: Does anyone have Paradisa style windows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 14:24:55 GMT

Jonathan Wilson pointed out that the straight varieties of these windows are
available in the standard LDRAW parts collection under "panel."  The corner
type apparently don't exist.

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I'm new to LDRAW building.  I noticed that there are no official Paradisa
window parts.

These include the 1x4x5 clear windows that curve at the top.  These can be
found in the Sand Dollar Cafe set.

Alos, there are "corner" versions of these windows (also available in Sand
Dollar Cafe).

Does anyone have LDRAW parts for these windows?

Also, I don't see a standard 1x4x6 town JR door.  The window is there, but
the door is not.

Any help is appreciated.

Brad