 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1675
Re: 3039p11.dat - Slope 2x2 w/ 3 Gauges, 3 Dials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:31:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Demlow writes:
This is the old 4.5V (only?) train 2x2 black slope with 3 gauges along the
top and 3 smaller dials along the bottom.

Some 12V train sets had this part also, the ones I'm certain of are:

4551 Crocodile Engine
4558 Metroliner

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.