 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1600
  x466.dat(?) - Minifig Polearm Halberd  [DAT]

I know I said I wasn't going to do this part, but it kept nagging me, so I finally gave in :-P and converted the last of the Castle melee weapons, the Halberd. (Steve, I don't remember if I've already used this "temp" number. Please LMK. Thnx.) So, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: x466.dat(?) - Minifig Polearm Halberd

(...) This part looks great! Now if you could only come up with some armour to go with the weapons, helments especially are lacking :) The great job you did on the cowboy hat shows that you can do headwear and most castle headwear isnt as hard as (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)