 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1602
Re: x466.dat(?) - Minifig Polearm Halberd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:31:27 GMT

I know I said I wasn't going to do this part,
but it kept nagging me, so I finally gave in  :-P
and converted the last of the Castle melee weapons,
the Halberd.
This part looks great!
Now if you could only come up with some armour to go with the weapons,
helments especially are lacking :) The great job you did on the cowboy
hat shows that you can do headwear and most castle headwear isnt as hard
as that hat was.

And IIRC its not just the castle weapons that you finished off, its also
the pirate melee weapons and the wild west weapons.