 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1413
Re: About Parts file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 05:27:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Zhengrong Zang writes:
When selected  Technic in MLCAD, I got a popup message box as follows:
File 48/1-8edge.dat not found!
I installed and unzipped all parts file from complete.exe and original parts
files, I don't know what I should do, does anyone tell me why?

Zhengrong

I don't know why this happens but it occasionally happens to me when I
access Other/S for some reason.  I just click OK and everything works fine.
Try clicking some other section and then coming back to it.  That will
probably fix your problems.  And if it doesn't, don't worry about it unless
you want to use "48/1-8edge.dat" (you could probably use two alternate parts
for that anyway (48/1-4edge.dat possibly?).  So you're probably fine.  I hope.

-Nick