 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1389
Re: DAT: Technic Liftarm 3 x 5 L-shaped
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:02:17 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

Wow, I've never seen this part before.  What set is it from?  The
8448?  Or the Dark Side Developer?

Anyway, I agree with your choice of insertion point and orientation,
since it is consistent with the other bent liftarms in LDraw.

Fredrik
it aint from the 8448, thats for sure, if it was then it would have been
on the list of "parts from 8448 not yet available" that steve bliss
posted a while ago now for one thing.