 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 136
Re: 30372p79 Windscreen 4 x 7 x 1 2/3 w/ SW pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:41:37 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John VanZwieten writes:
I finally got around to making the patterned version of this part.  I • wasn't
sure what to use for the color of the pattern, so for
now it's just color 7.  I also didn't attempt to model the "discoloring" • that is present at least on my copy of this part.  If
someone has a brilliant idea of how to do that, I'd be glad to take a • look.

-John Van

What about Dark Gray at the ends and then a section of alternating gray • and
dark gray pixels(dithered?)?

Jeff

Do you think that color is dark gray?  It seems brownish to me.

-John Van

It matched pretty darn well with my dark gray bricks last night.  Lucky thing • I
thought about it while renovating my Y-Wing.  ;)

Jeff

P.S.  What color do you consider the canopy?  Trans-Dark Gray?  I ask because
I've heard people call it brownish.

Tr. Dk. Gray seems best.

P.P.S  The Interior black lines should be gray.
Explain.

-John Van