 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 135
Re: 30372p79 Windscreen 4 x 7 x 1 2/3 w/ SW pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:28:36 GMT

On 6/15/99, at 3:24 PM, Jeff Stembel wrote:
Do you think that color is dark gray?  It seems brownish to • me.

-John Van

It matched pretty darn well with my dark gray bricks last • night.  Lucky thing I
thought about it while renovating my Y-Wing.  ;)

Jeff

P.S.  What color do you consider the canopy?  Trans-Dark Gray? • I ask because
I've heard people call it brownish.

P.P.S  The Interior black lines should be gray.

Definately Trans Dark Gray. And it does look like the other
colors
are gray and dark gray flowwing together.

Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda