 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1284
Re: Working on fix for part 2791
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 19:04:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jonathan Gevaryahu writes:
can anyone suggest a program which can make this easier? mlcad, although
functional, is slow and tedious to work with.

I use LDAO's editor and/or Editpad, a Notepad replacement, along with L3Lab
with polling activated for the modeling I've done so far.  I find L3Lab very
useful because of the mouse-controlled rotation and other features, like
random coloring of surfaces.
--Bram