 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1249
Re: New Part: Cylinder 2 x 2 x 2/3 Inverted Dome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:38:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

I still agree with Thomas Burger with his choise of origin for the
part, though.  If you lower the part by 8 LDU, you would get the
X-Z-plane where the base of the stud _would have been_ if it had a top
stud.  That appears to be more consistent with the existing parts in
the LDraw library.  What do other people think?

Why not set the part so the top is at Y=0?  This would move the part down
16LDU, if I read the DAT correctly.

Your part looks great to me!  Thanks for the effort you spent!

I echo this sentiment.  Very nice job.

Steve