 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1066
Re: Big shock absorber - Again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 21:45:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Damien Duquennoy writes:

I'm still searching for the dat file of Big technic shock absorber, even if it's not an official part.

I know it does exist, but i can't find it.

Hello Damien,

There where some problems with this part, and because of that the update was
suspended. I'm afraid that the furder devellopment of the part fell a bit
into a black hole sonce then. At this moment I'm trying to get the proces
back on the road again, I've send a mail to the original author of yesterday.
He or I could send you the parts as they where back then, but it is likely
that significant changes will be made to them, possibly differend origin
(insertion) points for several subparts.
Maybe you prefer to wait until at least the fixed parts are finished in a
unofficial form. I can't give you a time estimate yet, that depends on what
the author agrees on. For some more reference see the recapture on the
matter in mail http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=1868

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.