 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1010
  Re: 30377.dat Battle Droid Arm

(...) I agree here, at least partly because I doubt the battle droid parts will ever be used outside of Star Wars sets. How adding KEYWORDS and CATEGORY lines: 0 KEYWORDS clip 0 CATEGORY Minifig Droid Partsref recognizes both of these (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 30377.dat Battle Droid Arm

(...) That may be correct, but we may still see the use of individual parts not as battle droids. Like the UCE X-Wing Fighter, with R2D2 bodies in the blaster cannons on the wings. I'd still vote for naming the parts as "Battle Droid" elements in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 30377.dat Battle Droid Arm

(...) So far it's been limited to using the arms as arms and legs, right? We could just put all these parts in a "Star Wars" category. :O Steve (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 30377.dat Battle Droid Arm

(...) This looks like a nice little double ended clip to be. I bet you could use it to hold all sorts of things together. -Chuck (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 30377.dat Battle Droid Arm

(...) How about introducing a complete R2 shortcut? That should elliminate any confusion as to where the individual parts reside? Fredrik (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 30377.dat Battle Droid Arm

(...) That's probably a good approach to take. Steve (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)