 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1013
Re: 30377.dat Battle Droid Arm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:50:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:

I agree here, at least partly because I doubt the battle droid parts
will ever be used outside of Star Wars sets.

That may be correct, but we may still see the use of individual parts
not as battle droids.  Like the UCE X-Wing Fighter, with R2D2 bodies in
the blaster cannons on the wings.

So far it's been limited to using the arms as arms and legs, right?

We could just put all these parts in a "Star Wars" category. :O

Steve