 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / *967 (-10)
  New Part: Castle Shield with Black Falcon Pattern  [DAT]

I have taken the opportunity to split out the non-decorated surface into a subpart in line with current practice for decorated parts. For this part I have hardcoded the shield as grey, so that the part colour controls the border - blue or yellow. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Parts history

Just wondering, does anyone know of a web-site with the history of parts with their release years and modifications since release [Does not have to include printing in modifications, but things like change from lattice base to cylinders on plates (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need to find ldraw part!

You Rock Todd! Thanks for the quick reply, you'll see why I was asking soon. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need to find ldraw part!

(...) Do you mean this part? (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Need to find ldraw part!

It is like the Minifig Tool Hose Nozzle but different. Its dimensions are the same as a 1x1 round brick. But it is skinny in the middle of it (minifig hand diameter) and it has a horizontal protrusion on it which also has the diameter of a minifig (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part: Brick 1 x 3 with Control Panel Pattern

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> wrote in message news:38E7BBB7.8F4F08...pnet.se... (...) pattern will be. If you don't, the results (...) Actually the results will be predictably poor :-) -John Van (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Influencing what parts people work on

(...) This is something that different Guild members have different opinions about. I've discussed my own views on this in the past... I tend to lean against it but others may not. My sense is that if our actions increase the number of parts (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Influencing what parts people work on

Just a thought.. I noticed that Jonathan B. Knudsen has released rendered instructions for some (all? not sure) of the robots from his book: (URL) Jonathan 'influenced' some decisions to make a few parts for his use in his book. Of course these (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Influencing what parts people work on

(...) I hope this works because this will finally get some of those castle decorated elements I have been wanting for ages. (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part: Minifig Binoculars Type 1

Thanks. It looks good! -John Van Paul Easter <pneaster@aol.com> wrote in message news:FsBFAL.Drr@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact