 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / *2002 (-5)
  Re: New part 30094

Could you describe a bit more what this part is or provide a link to an image? thanks Robin Sayce-Jones <robin.sayce-jones@f...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G4LCrs.BBJ@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Shutter, real ridges or simulated?

(...) Yes indeed, I am very interested. Thanks for offering! I wonder, is the smaller shutter the same way? (...) I'd call it a dish too, I have no idea why it's named that way. I used it for a toilet bowl! ++Lar (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  New part 30094  [DAT]

Hi, I've been waiting for someone to do this part, but in the end I've done it myself. Having said that any comments on improving it will help. Constructive comments only. To use it you will also need the new proposed torus primative as uploaded in (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part whole 6002 (needs work)

Hey - Did you use this part in anything yet? I'd be interested in seen a POV image, or getting the .dat file. It would be easy to slap together Poolside Paradise now (except for the baseplate, but I think that part may even exist). Brad Mark Kennedy (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Does this part exist?

Is this what you are looking for? (URL) sent this in to Steve quite a while back, so it should be in the next release. "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G4JJ9t.FpA@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) stud, (...) in (...) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact