 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 422
Re: 10129 Rebel Snowspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 21:17:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, Orion Pobursky wrote:
I just finished modelling the UCS Rebel Snowspeeder set in LDraw.  You can
download it from my website:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com

There are 3 mockup parts in this set:
44822 Hinge Plate 1 x 4 Locking with 2 Single Fingers on Top
43710 Wedge 2 x 4 Triple Left
43711 Wedge 2 x 4 Triple Right

I have plans to fully make all 3 of the above parts after I get from Christmas
leave.

-Orion

Orion,
Are either of the wedge parts you mentioned available, either officially or
unofficially?
Thanks.

-Joel