 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 421
420  |  422
Subject:
First models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:43:18 GMT

Well, after having discovered the Lugnet, Brickshelf and Peeron services I found Ldraw and have had a few hours of fun doing these Space Classic models:

885: This was my first ever Lego kit, when I was 5 years old. It seemed appropriate to do this as my first virtual model as well. The minifig was done manually (it was before I discovered LDraw’s minifig generator!)

886: Another little moon buggy as my next model:

6846: Cool little spaceship. Also included is two variants of this, by way of different colour schemes, one black/gold/grey and one black/white/blue.

6927 All-Terrain Vehicle. Used to really like this one when I owned it.

Stuntcycle: Lastly, this simple little toy was a unique invention from me and my friend, the stuntcycle. We made these and made ramps and got them going up walls and everything. As long as the axles are not tight, you can just zoom these things round the place, great fun! We also made bigger ones with the wheels from the old big car set, but the smaller ones were the most fun. Enjoy...

I’ve had fun doing these and downloading models from everyone here. I haven’t posted my renders as they are quite large and jpeg files tend to destroy the quality too much.

Rather than posting here, my models can be downloaded from:

885 Space Scooter

http://mysite.freeserve.com/bh1/ldraw/885.mpd

886 Space Buggy

http://mysite.freeserve.com/bh1/ldraw/886_buggy.mpd